Welcome

Over the course of my research on"Hauntings And Ghosts", I have found newspaper clippings from all over the world about ghosts in the news. Some I have found while on a search for historic clues for a case, while others I have either stumbled upon or searched for.
I feel that it is important to host these records for anyone out there that may have a similar interest to me in historic and modern day hauntings. Some of these newspaper archives go back to the late 1800's and some are 21st century.

I hope you enjoy reading them and I look forward to any feedback or opinions you wish to volunteer.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

15/01/1897 The Ghost Laid

Below is a scan of an article from the Mankato Free Press that ran in January 1897. It talks about early investigations in West Mankato around the end of the 19th Century.



No comments:

Post a Comment