Welcome

Over the course of my research on"Hauntings And Ghosts", I have found newspaper clippings from all over the world about ghosts in the news. Some I have found while on a search for historic clues for a case, while others I have either stumbled upon or searched for.
I feel that it is important to host these records for anyone out there that may have a similar interest to me in historic and modern day hauntings. Some of these newspaper archives go back to the late 1800's and some are 21st century.

I hope you enjoy reading them and I look forward to any feedback or opinions you wish to volunteer.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

06/06/1906 Who Is The Veiled Lady?

Below is a newspaper clipping from 1906 that was published in the Mankato Free Press. Courtesy of the Blue Earth County Historical Society.



No comments:

Post a Comment